6.23.2010

Faithfulless ( A poetic memo)

she stays in my ear
when she doesnt stay near
and the distance is growing
and the volume is getting louder
im devoted
my passion and love are religious
and have been practioners of your doctrine
since our communion
studied your apocalypse stories
with fervent attention
but it appears
our end is coming- our end is near
our end is coming- our end is near
love aint supposed to feel like this
or maybe it is when its been improperly handled
im trying to return to the faith
I once knew, but it appears
no clergy are here
love is not meant to be worshipped alone
these pews have grown cold
from lack of occupancy
so proselytization is taken place
if not to know another diety
atleast to experience ignorance
knowing nothing is better
than knowing the wrong thing
so this memo comes on the brink
of self excommunication
resignation pending
lack of communication
the same spring feelings that filled me
are killing me,
this new voice of reason
isnt logical either
but love is faith based
when your services end early
its pamplets are passed out
I've read some before when i was younger
some are familiar
however im still your paritionar
however let me know if your closed
or looking for new members

No comments:

Post a Comment